We developed proven processes and procedures in the years of running our own successful government contracting firm that have allowed us to win and manage multi-million, multi-year contract vehicles and pass 100% of our annual DCAA incurred cost audits. We now want to share this knowledge and experience to help you succeed in government contracting.
We can help you with:
- Government Contract Budgets
- Indirect Rate Development
- Incurred Costs Submissions
- Proposal Development and the Bid/No Bid Decision (Seaport, GSA and others)
- Developing Cost Plus Fixed Fee Rates
- Policy and Procedure Manuals
- Government Project Management tools
- In-house Hands-on Guidance and Classroom Style Training
If you’re considering getting into government contracting, cost determination is paramount. The first question your new potential customer is going to ask is “How much is it going to cost me?” Zekiah helped me setup my indirect cost structure and calculation methods to determine our true cost so I could answer the question accurately.
Pres/CEO Greenfield Engineering Corp.