https://www.zekiah.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/project-secret-service.jpg 697 1024 Fawn Kildoo https://www.zekiah.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/logo.png Fawn Kildoo2017-07-07 14:55:452019-01-18 15:20:57US Secret Service – Field Investigative Reporting System
US Secret Service – Field Investigative Reporting System
Web-based mapping application, with a built in case management system. Agents create and maintain new cases along side historical ones and the system geographically references large amounts of data and integrate external data sources in order to identify crime patterns.
- System represented a single entry point for crime analysis and case management.
- Slider allows agents to see geographically how crime changes over a specified period of time
- Developed an automated geo-coding system capable of handling one billion records.
- Integrated external web services in order to provide even more information
- Created a custom tool which allowed agents to build and manage cases within a web-based mapping system.
Customer: United States Secret Service – Criminal Investigative Division
User Community: USSS – CID Agents
Technologies Used: ArcGIS Server, C#.NET, ArcGIS Desktop, Python Scripting, MS SQL Server