We provide geospatial visualization, tabular reporting, data analysis and filtering, and graphical displays for the Waterway Analysis and Management System (WAMS).
- Geospatially enabled the Aids To Navigation (ATON) inventory database
- Provided users with the ability to layer ATONS, Vessel Traffic Densities, Unit Areas of Responsibility (AORs)
- Bridged geospatial, reporting, and analysis environments for a more flexible user experience.
- Customized reporting and analysis capability was developed so that USCG NAVCEN could assess and extract information for incremental reporting
- In depth analysis capability allowed users to investigate equipment failures more thoroughly, and identify patterns. This led to mitigation strategies to prevent similar failures in the future
Customer: United States Coast Guard
User Community: USCG NAVCEN
Technologies Used: ArcGIS, Google Earth, ASP.NET, MVC, Bootstrap Framework