NBID is a web based application that provides operational integration of border security in the Detroit Area of Operations.
- Real-time and historical visualization of data from many sources in a single environment
- Integration with mobile devices
- Real-time video integration from various sources
- Resource planning and visualization
- Track potential drug and human trafficking activities
- Allow agents in the field to submit vessel boarding information including photo and video from Android devices.
- Asset Tracking: Include live tracking from various sources including mobile agents, radar, vessel tracking.
- Live video integration from fixed and aerial cameras.
- Remote workstations in areas with limited bandwidth.
- Allow the scheduling of border patrols and visualization these patrols both in a timeline and spatially on the map.
- Vessel tracking from encrypted sources.
Customer: Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren, Virginia
User Community: Department of Homeland Security
Technologies Used: SharePoint, Silverlight, SQL, WCF, REST, GIS, Android, C#, InfoPath