Provide SQL Server database administration advisory support, source code evaluation support, website maintenance advisory support, software system architecture evaluation, technological trends evaluation support, system engineering documentation support for the CAD/PAD Virtual Fleet Support system management team.
- Provision of support in evaluating issues that arise when NAWC-AD change database server configuration.
- Implementation of encryption on the customer’s databases.
- R&D of white paper on Section 508 accessibility compliance.
- Development and maintenance of reports on SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Devising and documentation of a step by step procedure to implement the upgrade from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Generation of a list of criteria to use in auditing delivered source code and database updates.
- Research and testing of various means of providing web site timeout notification to users.
- Provision of ongoing SQL Server database administration consulting and advice to the customer’s DBA.
- Development of process to provide database tracking of PKE mapping of VFS users.
- Development of process to utilized encrypted data to generate SQL Server ASP.Net connection strings for the VFS web modules.
Customer: CAD/PAD Department E Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head Division
User Community: U.S. Naval Aviation units, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, aircraft units, Naval Ordnance Logistic Support Center, CAD/PAD Engineering, Foreign Naval and Air Force units.