We are seeking a currently cleared Web Application Developer to join our staff! This position involves data-driven web application development in a friendly, positive atmosphere where teamwork and dedication are valued. Junior level developers with security clearances are encouraged to apply! This is a great opportunity to practice what you know and grow your skillset. Partial telework is currently available.
- Your focus will be web application development.
- You will also be using Agile methodology and processes with your team in order to accomplish this.
- Working in an Agile environment includes participating in Agile Scrum meetings, along with other Agile ceremonies.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, business, or technical discipline and two (2) years of technical experience in developing complex applications. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: Six (6) years’ technical experience in developing complex applications
- Two (2) years’ experience in Agile development and peer programming
- One (1) year experience in working with a Git Repository in a TFS environment preferred
- One (1) year experience in setting up and leveraging Visual Studio preferred
- Security + ce required
- U.S. citizen w/ DOD security clearance