***Temporary partial telework is in place for many of our positions but all applicants MUST be able to return to full-time work on/around NSWC Dahlgren Base when COVID regulations permit. For this reason, applicants unable to commute to Dahlgren, VA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED unless they are planning to move a commutable distance to Dahlgren, Va.***
Have you ever felt like just another face in a sea of candidates? Do you think your past employers found you interchangeable or worse, easily replaceable? That’s not how our employees feel. Zekiah cares about both our employees AND the important work we do. We value the individual and want all of our employees to meet their full potential while also providing quality support to our clients.
We do this by offering well-rounded benefits such as:
- Flexible education reimbursement – use it for college classes, technical conferences, certifications, or anything that is job-related or relevant
- Learning Lunches – opportunities to learn new skills while conversing with employees who work in different offices
- A no-cost series of Soft Skills training courses directed solely at improving your workplace capabilities and professional interactions
- Encouraging a healthy work/life balance
- Flexible schedules (within the allowable restrictions of each contract)
- Exciting work that engages your interest while expanding your skills
- and that’s not the whole list – see the benefits section below for insurance / paid leave / retirement / etc.!
We’re a small business with the small business feel of community and personalized solutions AND big business clients and know-how. We’ve been in business for over 20 years, and have supported some of the same clients for all 20 of those years. We consistently win recompetes and have supported some projects through all option years of their original contracts and even follow-on contracts. We have excellent win rates and performance assessments.
If this sounds like the kind of company you’d like to be a part of, please apply today!
- Zekiah Technologies is seeking a currently cleared TS/SCI Mid-Senior Level Geospatial Analyst/Developer to join our staff! This position supports an established contract developing mission-critical software for the Air Force.
- Our teams are made up of staff with various levels of experience. We share technical knowledge and mentor each other based on technical skills and task roles. We are focused on providing opportunities to job seekers who are searching for a position to grow their technical expertise and pursue innovative concepts.
- We are looking for motivated, independent, self-starters who are able to think out of the box and use a creative approach to problem-solving. We reward forward-thinking and ambition.
Experience / Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop software to include: ArcToolbox, ModelBuilder, and Python scripting
- Familiarity with visualizing/processing/querying/creating relevance out of large GIS datasets
- R programming language experience a plus
- Familiarity with statistical algorithms and functions a plus
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred, (High School Diploma or Associates Degree acceptable for well-experienced candidates)
- CompTIA Security+, equivalent or higher (such as CISSP), or willingness to obtain within 90 days of the start date
- The candidate for this contract must currently hold an active TS/SCI. Candidates without an active TS/SCI will not be considered.
If you have a portfolio of your work on GitHub or similar sites please include the link in your application. Also include current certifications you hold (A+, Security+, etc.), if any.
- Participation and merit-based bonuses twice yearly
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year (with additional time accrued after 3 years of service)
- 6 days paid sick leave per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Education reimbursement program
- Retirement plan with matching contributions
- Supplemental insurance available through AFLAC
- Flexible schedule (our standard workday is 8 – 5, but you can work with your manager to come up with a schedule that works for you, taking into account client site regulations)
- Learning lunches – we share new techniques or technologies from our team members over lunch; Topics have ranged from Oracle, company updates, and ESRI software. And Zekiah buys lunch!
- Easy commute, relaxed office environment, casual dress code (taking into account client site regulations)
Zekiah offers competitive pay based on your experience and skills. Our hiring managers will make a competitive offer commensurate with your experience, clearance level, and the labor category of the specific contract you qualify for.
How to Apply
Fill out the online form to find out if Zekiah Technologies could be your new career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Zekiah Technologies, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), ethnicity, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
|Job Category||Analyst, GIS|
Zekiah Technologies is a Maryland-based small business with a successful track record of client support for more than 18 years. Our Mission Statement and Purpose clearly describes our focus: “We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients through innovation and the ingenuity of our technical solutions in the fields of systems engineering, software development and geospatial technologies. We accomplish this by recruiting, hiring, and developing talented and motivated employees that embrace our core values.”
We offer a competitive salary along with a full range of benefits for our full time employees including health, dental and vision insurance, 10 paid holidays per year, 2 weeks vacation per year with additional time accrued after 3 years of service, 6 days of sick leave per year, retirement plan with matching contributions, bonuses based on employee performance, and an education reimbursement program.