We are seeking an experienced Training Specialist to join our growing team. If you are looking for an exciting place to work and have experience developing training materials and training staff, please take a look and apply for the position.
Zekiah’s mission is to create a great workplace for our employees. We believe if we take care of our employees through a balanced work life, fair salaries, great benefits, and giving our employee’s voice in how we serve our customers, they will be a partner in our service to our customers. Our customers rely on our team to solve their most daunting challenges, create novel solutions and support their most vital missions at a great value.
You will be providing specialized technology to defeat traditional and non-traditional threats for Navy, Joint, and Interagency customers through rapid engineering and full life-cycle system development using government developed and integrated technologies. Specifically:
- Develop training materials and documentation
- Train DoD personnel and provide inputs into personnel qualification standard (PQS) documentation
- Write technical publications, training documentation, reports
- Provide inputs to computer-based training modules
- 5 years of experience developing training materials and required documentation to meet DoD policies and instructions for training curriculum
- Demonstrated experience in training DoD personnel and providing inputs into personnel qualification standard (PQS) documentation
- Experience with Weapons Systems, Electronics Systems, or Command and Control systems
- 3 years of experience with writing technical publications, training documentation, reports, and providing inputs to computer-based training modules that are delivered in a variety of classroom and non-classroom settings
Work Eligibility Requirements
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance