We are seeking an experienced Test Engineer to work with developers to make sure our team releases the best products and software possible.
Zekiah’s mission is to create a great workplace for our employees. We believe if we take care of our employees through a balanced work life, fair salaries, great benefits, and giving our employee’s voice in how we serve our customers, they will be a partner in our service to our customers. Our customers rely on our team to solve their most daunting challenges, create novel solutions and support their most vital missions at a great value.
You will be providing specialized technology to defeat traditional and non-traditional threats for Navy, Joint, and Interagency customers through rapid engineering and full life-cycle system development using government developed and integrated technologies. Specifically:
- Thoroughly check software or systems to ensure customers get high-quality, functional products
- Run tests on various components and features in order to identify and fix technical issues
- Present reports and research findings in order to share your knowledge and further developments
- 7 years of experience in the areas of test planning, coordination, execution, and documentation
- Demonstrated ability to create test and evaluation master plans (TEMPs) and test procedures in accordance with DoD policies and instructions
- Demonstrated ability to develop test plans and procedures that trace to program requirements
- 5 years of experience conducting tests in support of DoD systems and programs of record
- Experience planning and executing tests in both laboratory and field environments
- 3 years of experience in analyzing test data to create final test reports
- Demonstrated ability to plan, design, coordinate, and control the progress of project work to meet sponsor objectives
Work Eligibility Requirements
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance