We are still hiring! Although some positions may be eligible for work from home due to COVID-19, these are ONSITE positions, and candidates will be required to work onsite when conditions improve.
We are seeking a currently cleared Senior Systems Engineer to join our staff! This position supports an established contract for the Navy.
- Requirements and concept development
- Design and development of system architecture
- Systems hardware and software design and development
- Human systems integration
- System integration and test
- Information assurance
- Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) principles
- Experience in combat systems integration with command and control, weapon control, networks, display systems, and communications systems.
- Experience with Jira, Git, Atlassian Suite of tools, and MATLAB
Qualifications and Conditions of Employment
- Ten (10) years of professional experience in performing systems engineering for weapons systems.
- Five (5) years of professional experience with U.S. Navy or other armed services’ laser/EO systems research and development programs.
- CompTIA Security+ certification or similar
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Work Eligibility Requirements
- U.S. Citizen w/ DOD security clearance