Are you looking for a company that you can grow with? We are seeking a Systems Engineer to help deliver mission critical infrastructure and ensure the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
Zekiah’s mission is to create a great workplace for our employees. We believe if we take care of our employees through a balanced work life, fair salaries, great benefits, and giving our employee’s voice in how we serve our customers, they will be a partner in our service to our customers. Our customers rely on our team to solve their most daunting challenges, create novel solutions and support their most vital missions at a great value.
You will be providing specialized technology to defeat traditional and non-traditional threats for Navy, Joint, and Interagency customers through rapid engineering and full life-cycle system development using government developed and integrated technologies. Specifically:
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline, or four (4) years of a demonstrated and established knowledge base and subject matter expertise relevant to specific technical disciplines of the position
- 5 years of experience in Department of Defense (DoD) systems architectures, design, development, and test and evaluation
- 2 years of experience in in theoretical and practical aspects of specifying, designing, implementing, and managing systems that possess qualities such as portability, scalability, and interoperability related to asymmetric applications
- 2 years of experience with system engineering, requirements management, and architecture tools such as CORE, Rhapsody, MagicDraw, DOORS, or executable UML. This includes experience in the development of DoDAF products including OV and Operational Sequence Diagrams.
- Demonstrated experience with the analysis of hardware specifications to resolve complex problems in the development of laboratory systems, detailed interface descriptions of the systems, and future requirements planning.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and support technical positions, to justify technical recommendations, and to write technical publications and reports
Work Eligibility Requirements
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance