Zekiah Technologies is a small tech company and government contractor working primarily in Dahlgren, Virginia. As a small, family-run company we are able to offer a few things our competitors do not: bi-annual bonuses, flexible scheduling, boundaries between work and personal life, and a laid-back work culture.
- Zekiah Technologies is seeking an innovative engineer proficient with virtualization technology to work in a dynamic development environment with our client. This is an opportunity to up your game learning and applying the latest technologies to grow and manage automation and virtualization technologies in an R&D environment.
- Bachelors in related field
- Preferred knowledge of vmWare vSphere and the provisioning of resources.
- Working knowledge of Powershell and DSC (Desired State Configuration) is a plus.
- Ability to develop workflows utilizing vRealize Orchestrator or other orchestration tools.
- Familiarization with using an IDE (integrated development environment) such as Visual Studio 2016 or Visual Studio Code.
- Understanding of source control tools such as TFS or GIT.
Conditions of Employment
- Must be a US Citizen
- TS/SCI required
- Participation and merit-based bonuses twice yearly
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year (with additional time accrued after 3 years of service)
- 6 days paid sick leave per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Education reimbursement program
- Retirement plan with matching contributions
- Supplemental insurance available through AFLAC
- Flexible schedule (our standard work day is 8 – 5, but you can work with your manager to come up with a schedule that works for you, taking into account client site regulations)
- Learning lunches – we share new techniques or technologies from our team members over lunch; Topics have ranged from Oracle, company updates, and ESRI software. And Zekiah buys lunch!
- Easy commute, relaxed office environment, casual dress code (taking into account client site regulations)
How to Apply
Fill out the online form to find out if Zekiah Technologies could be your new career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Zekiah Technologies, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), ethnicity, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Zekiah Technologies is a Maryland-based small business with a successful track record of client support for more than 18 years. Our Mission Statement and Purpose clearly describes our focus: “We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients through innovation and the ingenuity of our technical solutions in the fields of systems engineering, software development and geospatial technologies. We accomplish this by recruiting, hiring, and developing talented and motivated employees that embrace our core values.”
We offer a competitive salary along with a full range of benefits for our full time employees including health, dental and vision insurance, 10 paid holidays per year, 2 weeks vacation per year with additional time accrued after 3 years of service, 6 days of sick leave per year, retirement plan with matching contributions, bonuses based on employee performance, and an education reimbursement program.