Are you a strong problem solver with great attention to detail who wants to work on meaningful projects supporting our Armed Forces – then come work for Zekiah!
You’ll work on a dedicated team performing test and evaluation of our software products. The software tester is a key contributor to our finished product ensuring that our products are reliable and bug free. When the U.S. Military uses our software lives and national security are on the line – we want you to ensure that the software tools we provide deliver on-time, every-time.
We want someone who thrives on finding bugs and troubleshooting fixes. You’ll use your creativity to innovate new automated and streamlined test processes. You’ll work with competent and supportive peers who help you grow in your field.
If this sounds like you, we want you to apply to Zekiah TODAY!
Conditions of Employment
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Must have the ability to attain and hold a security clearance
- Participation and merit based bonuses twice yearly
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year (with additional time accrued after 3 years of service)
- 6 days paid sick leave per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Education reimbursement program
- Retirement plan with matching contributions
- Supplemental insurance available through AFLAC
- Flexible schedule (our standard work day is 8 – 5, but you can work with your manager to come up with a schedule that works for you, taking into account client site regulations)
- Learning lunches – we share new techniques or technologies from our team members over lunch; Topics have ranged from Oracle, company updates, and ESRI software. And Zekiah buys lunch!
- Easy commute, relaxed office environment, casual dress code (taking into account client site regulations)
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Zekiah Technologies, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), ethnicity, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Zekiah Technologies is a Maryland-based small business with a successful track record of client support for more than 18 years. Our Mission Statement and Purpose clearly describes our focus: “We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients through innovation and the ingenuity of our technical solutions in the fields of systems engineering, software development and geospatial technologies. We accomplish this by recruiting, hiring, and developing talented and motivated employees that embrace our core values.”
We offer a competitive salary along with a full range of benefits for our full time employees including health, dental and vision insurance, 10 paid holidays per year, 2 weeks vacation per year with additional time accrued after 3 years of service, 6 days of sick leave per year, retirement plan with matching contributions, bonuses based on employee performance, and an education reimbursement program.