Are you looking for a company that you can grow with? Zekiah is seeking a Software Engineer with knowledge and experience developing software systems in a DOD related organization.
Zekiah’s mission is to create a great workplace for our employees. We believe if we take care of our employees through a balanced work life, fair salaries, great benefits, and giving our employee’s voice in how we serve our customers, they will be a partner in our service to our customers. Our customers rely on our team to solve their most daunting challenges, create novel solutions and support their most vital missions at a great value.
You will be providing specialized technology to defeat traditional and non-traditional threats for Navy, Joint, and Interagency customers through rapid engineering and full life-cycle system development using government developed and integrated technologies. Specifically:
- Executing full lifecycle software development
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline, or 4 years of a demonstrated and established knowledge base and subject matter expertise relevant to specific technical disciplines of the position
- 5 years of experience as a developer creating or maintaining operating systems, communications software, database packages, compilers, assemblers, or utility programs for software applications
- Experience with multiple programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, DotNET and with software development lifecycle, architecture, and design
- Experience in both Windows and Linux/Unix development
- Experience with UML, MS Project and MS Office tools
- Experience in designing, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation of programs
- Experience in software processes, design, development and testing with experience as a developer in a DoD related organization
Work Eligibility Requirements
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance