We are still hiring! Although some positions may be eligible for work from home due to COVID-19, these are ONSITE positions, and candidates will be required to work onsite when conditions improve.
We have an immediate opportunity for cleared software developers. Please state your availability with your application, including any known current contract work end dates or military separation dates.
- Design and develop new software
- Integrate and maintain existing software
- Design relational databases
- Requirements analysis
- Unit and integration testing
- Verification and validation testing
- Peer test application updates
- Write and maintain application documentation
- Work in Windows, Unix, and Linux environments
- Work in a SCIF environment
The ideal candidates will have all of the following:
- Associate’s degree (or an additional two years of professional experience)
- Two (2) years of professional technical experience in the form of employment history
- Experience and strong desire to invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications
- Strong skills in debugging and troubleshooting applications to facilitate fixes and improvements.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas to coders, teammates and management.
- Experience working as part of a team of developers, coders, testers, and CM specialists
- Experience with the military/DoD a bonus, but not required
- Experience using an Agile development approach is beneficial
- Familiarity with geospatial web-based map development is a bonus, but not required
- CompTIA Security+, equivalent or higher (such as CISSP), or willingness to obtain, highly desired
The successful candidate will have (at least) 2 years of experience in ONE of the following:
- Amazon Web Services
- Data Science (with coding experience)
- Experience with WPF libraries, data access libraries (such as MVC)
If you have the skill sets listed above, please apply today! Different contracts require different backgrounds.
If you have a portfolio of your work on GitHub or similar sites please include the link in your application. Also include current certifications you hold (A+, Security+, etc.), if any.
Conditions of Employment
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Must have a current TS/SCI clearance