We have an immediate opportunity for cleared software developers. Please state your availability with your application, including any known current contract work end dates or military separation dates.
- Design and develop new software
- Integrate and maintain existing software
- Design relational databases
- Requirements analysis
- Unit and integration testing
- Verification and validation testing
- Peer test application updates
- Write and maintain application documentation
- Work in Windows, Unix, and Linux environments
- Work in a SCIF environment
The ideal candidates will have all of the following:
- Associate’s degree (or an additional two years of professional experience)
- Two (2) years of professional technical experience in the form of employment history
- Experience and strong desire to invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications
- Strong skills in debugging and troubleshooting applications to facilitate fixes and improvements.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas to coders, teammates and management.
- Experience working as part of a team of developers, coders, testers, and CM specialists
- Experience with the military/DoD a bonus, but not required
- Experience using an Agile development approach is beneficial
- Familiarity with geospatial web-based map development is a bonus, but not required
- CompTIA Security+, equivalent or higher (such as CISSP), or willingness to obtain, highly desired
The successful candidate will have (at least) 2 years of experience in ONE of the following:
- Amazon Web Services
- Data Science (with coding experience)
- Experience with WPF libraries, data access libraries (such as MVC)
If you have the skill sets listed above, please apply today! Different contracts require different backgrounds.
If you have a portfolio of your work on GitHub or similar sites please include the link in your application. Also include current certifications you hold (A+, Security+, etc.), if any.
Conditions of Employment
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Must have a current TS/SCI clearance