Zekiah is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer with a desire to grow while working with a skilled and highly motivated team on leading-edge work. Our team provides IT services for systems engineering and information management systems to multiple major DoD programs.
Zekiah’s mission is to create a great workplace for our employees. We believe if we take care of our employees through a balanced work life, fair salaries, great benefits, and giving our employees a voice in how we serve our customers, they will be a partner in our service to our customers. Our customers rely on our team to solve their most daunting challenges, create novel solutions and support their most vital missions at a great value.
Each member of our development team is afforded opportunities to take on responsibilities according to their experience level and professional growth goals. Our staff mentors each other in the areas of expertise continuously enhancing the synergistic capability of the team.
Our customer’s framework continues to evolve. Evaluating, learning, and integrating new technologies will be a constant factor in this position. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Serve as a service automation engineer
- Automate IT services for our current customer’s DevOps environment
- Assist with the conversion of monitoring scripts/dashboards to Telegraf
- Aid in building out Linux transfer workstations
- Develop workflows for CloudBolt
The ideal candidates will have all of the following:
- TS/SCI Clearance
- 2+ years of experience with scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, Bash, Go, Ect
- 1+ years of experience with version control systems such as Git, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Azure DevOps
- 1+ years of experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or PowerShell Desired State Configuration
- Minimum of HS Diploma or GED
- Security+ Certification strongly preferred
Work Eligibility Requirements
- U.S. citizen with a currently active secret security clearance
Potential for Telework: No
Travel Required: No