Zekiah Technologies is seeking a currently TS/SCI cleared Mid Level Software Developer to join our staff! This position supports an established contract developing mission-critical operations for the DoD.
Our teams are made up of staff with various levels of experience. We share technical knowledge and mentor each other based on technical skills and task roles. We are focused on providing opportunities to job seekers who are searching for a position to grow their technical expertise and pursue innovative concepts.
We are looking for motivated, independent, self-starters who are able to think out of the box and use a creative approach to problem-solving. We reward forward-thinking and ambition.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- U.S. Citizen w/ TS/SCI security clearance (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Minimum two (2) years of full-time professional experience in Software Development supporting the Department of Defense in program development, modeling, and/or simulation.
- Python: 2 years (Preferred)
- Powershell: 2 years (Preferred)
- CompTIA Security+ / or similar (Preferred)