Zekiah Technologies is seeking a currently cleared Secret Mid-Senior Level Software Developer to join our staff! This position supports an established contract developing mission-critical software for the Navy.
Our teams are made up of staff with various levels of experience. We share technical knowledge and mentor each other based on technical skills and task roles. We are focused on providing opportunities to job seekers who are searching for a position to grow their technical expertise and pursue innovative concepts.
We are looking for motivated, independent, self-starters who are able to think out of the box and use a creative approach to problem-solving. We reward forward-thinking and ambition.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
Qualifications and Conditions of Employment
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Full Stack Software Developer
- Extensive experience in software development and scripting
- Established competency and experience in the following:
- C# programming language
- Angular typescript
- HTML 5
- .NET/EF Core
- SQL Server
- Experience with Elasticsearch (desired, but not required)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred, (High School Diploma or Associates Degree acceptable for well-experienced candidates)
- CompTIA Security+, equivalent or higher (such as CISSP), or willingness to obtain within 90 days of the start date
- The candidate for this contract must currently hold an active Secret clearance.
Work Eligibility Requirements
- U.S. Citizen w/ DOD security clearance