We are seeking a Signals Engineer to analyze and alter digital signals to improve their accuracy and reliability.
Zekiah’s mission is to create a great workplace for our employees. We believe if we take care of our employees through a balanced work life, fair salaries, great benefits, and giving our employee’s voice in how we serve our customers, they will be a partner in our service to our customers. Our customers rely on our team to solve their most daunting challenges, create novel solutions and support their most vital missions at a great value.
You will be providing specialized technology to defeat traditional and non-traditional threats for Navy, Joint, and Interagency customers through rapid engineering and full life-cycle system development using government developed and integrated technologies. Specifically:
- Extract and process complex information embedded within digital signals
- Develop, manage and update digital signals and create algorithms to help process them more efficiently
- Conduct feasibility studies, cost estimates, planning, budgeting, and administration relating to signal issues
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline, or 4 years of a demonstrated and established knowledge base and subject matter expertise relevant to specific technical disciplines of the position
- 5 years of technical experience in the areas of signal processing, signal exploitation, direction finding, surveillance systems, geolocation, embedded systems, electromagnetics, antennas, communications systems, or radio-frequency (RF) analysis and design
- Experience using engineering analysis and development tools such as Labview and Matlab
- Demonstrated ability to plan, design, coordinate, and control the progress of project work to meet sponsor objectives
Work Eligibility Requirements
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance