Are you a proven professional, at the top of your field, with knowledge and experience vital to mission objectives – then Zekiah wants you!
Bring your invaluable skills supporting the Navy / Joint Systems Command to our current DoD contracts. You’ll spearhead a dedicated team engineering software supporting the warfighter. You’ll be an innovator, using Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) design/layout and programming to engineer custom tailored solutions for our military. You’ll use C/C++ and Java to create code. Our software products are mission-critical – we want your best – creativity, ingenuity, leadership, and follow-through. Add your experience and passion for supporting the warfighter to our team and make a difference today!
Conditions of Employment
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Must have the ability to attain and hold a security clearance
- Participation and merit based bonuses twice yearly
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year (with additional time accrued after 3 years of service)
- 6 days paid sick leave per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Education reimbursement program
- Retirement plan with matching contributions
- Supplemental insurance available through AFLAC
- Flexible schedule (our standard work day is 8 – 5, but you can work with your manager to come up with a schedule that works for you, taking into account client site regulations)
- Learning lunches – we share new techniques or technologies from our team members over lunch; Topics have ranged from Oracle, company updates, and ESRI software. And Zekiah buys lunch!
- Easy commute, relaxed office environment, casual dress code (taking into account client site regulations)
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Zekiah Technologies, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), ethnicity, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Zekiah Technologies is a Maryland-based small business with a successful track record of client support for more than 18 years. Our Mission Statement and Purpose clearly describes our focus: “We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients through innovation and the ingenuity of our technical solutions in the fields of systems engineering, software development and geospatial technologies. We accomplish this by recruiting, hiring, and developing talented and motivated employees that embrace our core values.”
We offer a competitive salary along with a full range of benefits for our full time employees including health, dental and vision insurance, 10 paid holidays per year, 2 weeks vacation per year with additional time accrued after 3 years of service, 6 days of sick leave per year, retirement plan with matching contributions, bonuses based on employee performance, and an education reimbursement program.