We have an immediate opportunity for cleared Modeling and Simulation Software Developers. Please state your
availability with your application, including any known current contract work end dates or military separation
- Develop and integrate advanced network modeling and simulation tools
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Work in a SCIF environment
The ideal candidates will have all of the following:
- Three (3) years of professional technical experience in the form of employment history
- Familiar with the Advanced Framework for Simulation, Integration and Modeling
- Experience and strong desire to invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative algorithms and analysis tools
- Strong skills in debugging and troubleshooting applications to facilitate fixes and improvements.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas to coders, teammates and management.
- Experience working as part of a team of developers, coders, testers, and CM specialists
- Experience with the military/DoD a bonus, but not required
- CompTIA Security+, equivalent or higher (such as CISSP), or willingness to obtain, highly desired
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred, (High School Diploma or Associates Degree acceptable for well-experienced candidates)
- CompTIA Security+, equivalent or higher (such as CISSP), or willingness to obtain within 90 days of the start date
- The candidate for this contract must currently hold an active Secret clearance.
The successful candidate will have (at least) 2 years of experience in ONE of the following:
- Data Science (with coding experience)