We are seeking a detail-oriented, effective, and experienced IT specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will use your expertise to monitor and maintain IT systems focusing on specific computer networks, databases, and system administration.
Zekiah’s mission is to create a great workplace for our employees. We believe if we take care of our employees through a balanced work life, fair salaries, great benefits, and giving our employee’s voice in how we serve our customers, they will be a partner in our service to our customers. Our customers rely on our team to solve their most daunting challenges, create novel solutions and support their most vital missions at a great value.
You will be providing specialized technology to defeat traditional and non-traditional threats for Navy, Joint, and Interagency customers through rapid engineering and full life-cycle system development using government developed and integrated technologies. Specifically:
- Install, configure, service, repair and maintain information technology systems
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation and ensure hardware and systems are fully operational
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software
- 5 years of experience in the development and maintenance of computer systems
- 3 years of experience utilizing DoD approved monitoring and scanning tools in support of system vulnerability management and reporting. This includes vulnerability status tracking and reporting in DoD systems.
- 3 years of experience supporting requirements analysis, testing, and system deployment/configuration
- Experience with Android and mobile device management. As per DoD Directive 8140, this position shall require Information Assurance Technicians (IAT) Level 2 or higher under specialty area 45 – System Administrator with certification in current Operating Systems and Information Security.
Work Eligibility Requirements
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance