We are still hiring! Although some positions may be eligible for work from home due to COVID-19, these are ONSITE positions, and candidates will be required to work onsite when conditions improve.
Zekiah Technologies is seeking a currently cleared TS/SCI Geospatial Analyst (GIS Analyst) to join our staff! This position supports an established contract developing mission-critical operations for the Navy.
Our teams are made up of staff with various levels of experience. We share technical knowledge and mentor each other based on technical skills and task roles. We are focused on providing opportunities to job seekers who are searching for a position to grow their technical expertise and pursue innovative concepts.
We are looking for motivated, independent, self-starters who are able to think out of the box and use a creative approach to problem-solving. We reward forward-thinking and ambition.
- Proficiency in Esri ArcGIS Desktop software tools and extensions
- Responsible for creating, overseeing and facilitating, new and existing workflows
- Familiarity with ArcGIS extensions (Network Analyst, ArcGIS Schematics), MS Excel, and Google Earth are a plus
- Builds, organizes, and maintains file-based geodatabases
- Provides support in formatting and analyzing issues with geospatial data to ensure data performance and stability
- Performs geographic, and intelligence analysis, as well as complex problem-solving
- Responsible for creating, refining and improving workflows as the data structure grows and develops
- Performs data and imagery analysis using intelligence community tools, such as Palantir, MIDB, and FISHNet
Qualifications and Conditions of Employment
- Minimum 2 years experience in geospatial analysis
- Signals Intelligence and/or All-Source intelligence analysis a plus
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred, (High School Diploma or Associates Degree acceptable for well-experienced candidates) OR Academic degree/certificate in Geospatial Sciences or equivalent Military/Professional experience
- CompTIA Security+, equivalent or higher (such as CISSP)
- The candidate for this contract must currently hold an active TS/SCI. Candidates without an active TS/SCI will not be considered.
Work Eligibility Requirements
U.S. Citizen w/ DOD security clearance