We are seeking an experienced Engineering Technician to join and support our engineering team. If you are looking for an exciting place to work, please take a look and apply for the position.
Zekiah’s mission is to create a great workplace for our employees. We believe if we take care of our employees through a balanced work life, fair salaries, great benefits, and giving our employee’s voice in how we serve our customers, they will be a partner in our service to our customers. Our customers rely on our team to solve their most daunting challenges, create novel solutions and support their most vital missions at a great value.
You will be providing specialized technology to defeat traditional and non-traditional threats for Navy, Joint, and Interagency customers through rapid engineering and full life-cycle system development using government developed and integrated technologies. Specific tasks may include:
- Working alongside engineers to design, build and test solutions to a variety of technical problems
- Inspecting and modifying existing designs and prototypes
- Conducting research, collecting data and writing daily reports
- 5 years of experience, which includes the design, implementation, and check out of components, peripheral equipment, or networking hardware; with knowledge of processors, displays, input/output devices, and hardware interfaces
- 2 years of experience with test planning and instrumentation requirements analysis, procurement, configuration, and operation including computer-based data acquisition systems
- Experience with systems analysis, technical documentation, maintenance, repair, operation, and support
- Experience manufacturing parts to create interfaces with commercial off the shelf systems
- Experience in the assembly and testing of electronic circuits and devices from provided designs
- Must be Operator Proficiency Certified for J-STD-001 (or equivalent) which is an industry standard soldering certification for electrical and electronic assembly manufacturing
Work Eligibility Requirements
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance