We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to design, program, and troubleshoot electrical products and systems.
Zekiah’s mission is to create a great workplace for our employees. We believe if we take care of our employees through a balanced work life, fair salaries, great benefits, and giving our employee’s voice in how we serve our customers, they will be a partner in our service to our customers. Our customers rely on our team to solve their most daunting challenges, create novel solutions and support their most vital missions at a great value.
You will be providing specialized technology to defeat traditional and non-traditional threats for Navy, Joint, and Interagency customers through rapid engineering and full life-cycle system development using government developed and integrated technologies. Specifically:
- Develop electrical products and systems
- Perform risk assessments and ensure compliance with safety standards and electrical engineering codes
- Conduct research to create new applications
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline, or 4 years of a demonstrated and established knowledge base and subject matter expertise relevant to specific technical disciplines of the position
- 5 years of experience in the areas of electrical design and engineering
- Demonstrated ability to plan and design project work to meet project objectives and requirements
- Demonstrated experience utilizing industry standard Computer Aided Design (CAD) products for documenting system designs such as Altium, Agilent ADS, LT Spice, Matlab, Labview, CST, or HFSS. This includes experience developing technical data packages and documentation in accordance with DoD standards and instruction.
Work Eligibility Requirements
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance