Zekiah Technologies is seeking a currently cleared Data Warehouse Developer to join our staff! This position supports an established contract with Naval Support Facility Dahlgren.
Our teams are made up of staff with various levels of experience. We share technical knowledge and mentor each other based on technical skills and task roles. We are focused on providing opportunities to job seekers who are searching for a position to grow their technical expertise and pursue innovative concepts.
We are looking for motivated, independent, self-starters who are able to think out of the box and use a creative approach to problem-solving. We reward forward-thinking and ambition.
- Using an enterprise source control service (Git/GitHub is preferred).
- Agile DevOps, including operations and development engineers participating together in the entire service lifecycle, from design, Test Driven Development (IDD), build and test automation, release configuration, is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills in order to convey to analysts and management the validity and usage of the data warehouse system including how and when to apply them to which data sets.
- Minimum three (3) years managing large-scale data warehouse applications.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience building data warehouse systems that leverage Hadoop Ecosystem technologies within the last (5) years
- Minimum one (1) year experience:
- Administering Linux-based workstations and/or servers
- Using cloud services (Amazon Web Services preferred)
- Working with Java within the last three (3) years
- ETL/data integration concepts
- NoSQL search engine technologies (e.g. Solr, Lucene, HBASE, ElasticSearch)
- Minimum of a Bachelor in Science (BS) in computer science or computer engineering discipline with minimum five (S) years’ full-time experience. The years of experience must be in all of the following: code writing, debugging, documenting, and testing, for software creation.
Work Eligibility Requirements:
- Must currently hold an active Secret clearance. Candidates without an active Secret-level clearance will not be considered.