Zekiah Technologies is seeking a currently cleared TS/SCI Data Scientist to join our staff! This position supports an established contract developing mission-critical operations for the DoD.
Our teams are made up of staff with various levels of experience. We share technical knowledge and mentor each other based on technical skills and task roles. We are focused on providing opportunities to job seekers who are searching for a position to grow their technical expertise and pursue innovative concepts.
We are looking for motivated, independent, self-starters who are able to think out of the box and use a creative approach to problem-solving. We reward forward-thinking and ambition.
- Apply data and technical expertise in analysis, data mining and visualization of data using R, Python and/or MATLAB
- Produce data-driven solutions utilizing statistical modeling and research to solve complex problems
- Provides support in formatting and analyzing issues with geospatial data to ensure data performance and stability.
- Client collaboration, presentation, and delivery of solutions
- Participate in team problem-solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Data science: 3 years (Preferred)
- Scripting in R, Python and/or MATLAB: 3 years (Preferred)
- U.S. Citizen w/ active TS/SCI security clearance