Are you looking for a company that you can grow with? Zekiah is seeking a CM Analyst with knowledge and experience with configuration management principles, methods, and techniques. You will be working alongside our Software Developers and Engineers evaluating change documentation and developing impact assessments for planned configuration changes and maintaining the integrity and traceability of configurations throughout the software development life cycles.
Zekiah’s mission is to create a great workplace for our employees. We believe if we take care of our employees through a balanced work life, fair salaries, great benefits, and giving our employee’s voice in how we serve our customers, they will be a partner in our service to our customers. Our customers rely on our team to solve their most daunting challenges, create novel solutions and support their most vital missions at a great value.
- Analyze, review, and process engineering change activities to ensure adherence to procedures and policies as well as configuration management best practices.
- Evaluate change documentation and developing impact assessments for planned configuration changes
- Maintain integrity and traceability of configurations throughout program life cycles
- Four (4) years of general experience which includes three (3) years of specialized experience in configuration management
- Experience with formal Change Control Boards related to software source code control, Software Trouble Reports (STRs), Software Change Notices (SCNs), and Software Version Descriptions (SVDs).
- Experience in documentation, change report handling, and accountability via Configuration Management (CM) tools such as GitLab, CMPro, and Jira Asset Management, with experience in scheme design, form design, software configuration and user interface.
Work Eligibility Requirements
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an active secret security clearance