Zekiah Technologies is seeking a currently cleared Cloud Engineer to join our staff! This position supports an established contract with Naval Support Facility Dahlgren.
Our teams are made up of staff with various levels of experience. We share technical knowledge and mentor each other based on technical skills and task roles. We are focused on providing opportunities to job seekers who are searching for a position to grow their technical expertise and pursue innovative concepts.
We are looking for motivated, independent, self-starters who are able to think out of the box and use a creative approach to problem-solving. We reward forward-thinking and ambition.
- Using an enterprise source control service (Git/GitHub is preferred).
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience applying advanced technical skills and experience in designing and implementing distributed applications and systems on a cloud platform (AWS preferred) within the last five (5) years.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with:
- Scripting (e.g., PERL, PowerShell, Scala, Ruby).
- Docker containers for provisioning and automation.
- Administering Linux-based workstations and/or servers preferred.
- Applying Hadoop Ecosystem technologies, within the last (5) years preferred.
- Agile DevOps, including experience with operations and development engineers participating together in the entire service lifecycle, from design, Test Driven Development (IDD), build and test automation, release configuration, is preferred.
- Minimum of a Bachelor in Science (BS) in computer science or computer engineering discipline with minimum three (3) years’ full-time experience. The years of experience must be in all of the following: code writing, debugging, documenting, and testing, for software creation.
Work Eligibility Requirements:
- Must currently hold an active Secret clearance. Candidates without an active Secret-level clearance will not be considered.