We are looking for someone to join a development team that supports the Navy data environment by designing and developing web-enabled software applications. This position is perfect for a mid-level developer looking to continue growing and developing their software development and Agile skills!
- You will be working with an applications development team in an Agile environment.
- You’ll have the opportunity to interact with the customer, then analyze the customer requirements with your team.
- You’ll take part in the development of robust applications using defined standards and published architecture.
- There will be opportunities to interact directly and effectively with end users of the Navy engineering systems.
- In order to make this happen, you’ll interact with other members of the applications development team, plus members of Operations Center Support Team and management to resolve application issues, as needed.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Knowledge of Application Containerization with Docker and Kubernetes
- Hosting applications in Azure or AWS Clouds a definite advantage
- Knowledge of tailoring applications for F5 load balancing and delivery
Must also have a solid knowledge of these:
- Designing and developing software functionality according to requirements using dynamic languages like .Net, C++, and Java
- Object Oriented Programming
- Three (3) years of experience using three (3) of the following applications: C++, Java, Python, C#, VB.NET. ASP.NET/MVC, SQL Server, Bootstrap, Angular, JS, jQuery, Knockout JSm, or HTML 5
- Security+ CE Certification
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in one of the following fields of study: Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or Math plus 2 years of experience; or six (6) years of technical experience in developing complex applications
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain and maintain an Active Secret Security Clearance