- About Us
- Scalable Application Architecture Design
- Interoperable Situational Awareness Systems
- Geospatial Modeling and Methodology Integration
- Data Discovery and Collection
- Remote Tracking and Sensor Integration
- Infrastructure Analysis and Management Systems
- Web Site Design and Content Management
- Government Contracting Support
Chris Marques from Zekiah Earns GISP Certification
Chris Marques of Zekiah Technlogies, Inc. has earned his certification as a GIS Professional (GISP) by the GIS Certification Institute (GISCI). Mr. Marques has been with Zekiah for nearly three years serving first as a GIS Analyst and now as the Technical Lead on his current project. The GISP certification will assist Marques in his current role supporting Department of Homeland Security where his team produces virtual and static map products in order to protect against, respond to and recover from all threats and hazards.
A GISP is a certified Geographic Information Systems Professional who achieves the minimum standards for ethical conduct and professional practice as established by the GIS Certification Institute (GISCI). GISCI certification requires achievement in three areas: educational achievement, professional experience, and contributions to the profession.
Zekiah Technologies, Inc. is a woman owned small business based in La Plata, MD. Zekiah provides innovative technical solutions in the fields of systems engineering, software development and geospatial technologies.