- Provide systems engineering technical support in the establishment of and execution of special programs including systems requirements management, systems engineering design, systems engineering software tools and systems engineering processes.
- Assist in the development of sensitive test plans.
- Bachelor’s of Science degree with 12+ years of related experience in a classified environment
- 6 years of specialized experience in the areas of Electromagnetic Weapon Systems and/or High Speed Projectile programs
- Currently possess an active Secret DoD clearance
Zekiah Technologies is a Maryland-based small business with a successful track record of client support for more than 18 years. Our Mission Statement and Purpose clearly describes our focus: “We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients through innovation and the ingenuity of our technical solutions in the fields of systems engineering, software development and geospatial technologies. We accomplish this by recruiting, hiring, and developing talented and motivated employees that embrace our core values.”
We offer a competitive salary along with a full range of benefits for our full time employees including health, dental and vision insurance, 10 paid holidays per year, 2 weeks vacation per year with additional time accrued after 3 years of service, 6 days of sick leave per year, retirement plan with matching contributions, bonuses based on employee performance, and an education reimbursement program.