Zekiah Technologies, Inc. is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to conduct research and develop analyses that assist in the planning/implementation of projects related to weapons systems in support of the Department of Defense.
- Six (6) years professional technical experience which includes at least four (4) years specialized experience performing computer hardware engineering, software design, coding and compilation of code
- Specialized experience shall also include demonstrated ability to engineer complex systems with integrated software and hardware solutions
- Computer or software requirements management
- Computer systems or software integration and utilizing systems engineering software tools
- Experience related to weapons systems and/or Navy programs and HTML, C/C++, Unix, and Linux is desired.
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline.
- Must be US Citizen with a Secret Clearance
Zekiah Technologies is a Maryland-based small business with a successful track record of client support for more than 18 years. Our Mission Statement and Purpose clearly describes our focus: “We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients through innovation and the ingenuity of our technical solutions in the fields of systems engineering, software development and geospatial technologies. We accomplish this by recruiting, hiring, and developing talented and motivated employees that embrace our core values.”
We offer a competitive salary along with a full range of benefits for our full time employees including health, dental and vision insurance, 10 paid holidays per year, 2 weeks vacation per year with additional time accrued after 3 years of service, 6 days of sick leave per year, retirement plan with matching contributions, bonuses based on employee performance, and an education reimbursement program.