- About Us
- Scalable Application Architecture Design
- Interoperable Situational Awareness Systems
- Geospatial Modeling and Methodology Integration
- Data Discovery and Collection
- Remote Tracking and Sensor Integration
- Infrastructure Analysis and Management Systems
- Web Site Design and Content Management
- Government Contracting Support
- GSA Schedule
- Seaport Enhanced
- CECOM Rapid Response (CR2)
- MD Consulting and Technical Services I
- MD Consulting and Technical Services II
Quality Assurance Program
Zekiah’s quality control system has four parts – internal documentation, research and development, enhanced communication with the client, and adopting standards of coding and procedures.
Zekiah has developed a comprehensive in-house tracking system that tracks hours and dollars expended for each employee and contract, hours and dollars still remaining on the contract, other direct costs (ODC’s), and contractual changes. This report is updated with every time period and shared with the Zekiah project managers so they can address any financial concerns on a timely basis. All travel requires travel authorization in advance to ensure that contractual, security, and financial requirements are met. Zekiah also maintains a web-based timesheet system that employees can access anywhere there is a web connection. This system encourages accurate daily entry of timekeeping and the setup of the system ensures that hours are allocated to the correct contract.
Quality is also assured because the findings of our research and development and the lessons learned from current projects are documented in our in-house intranet system.
Regularly scheduled meetings with staff and clients, in addition to written correspondence, ensure that any problems that do arise are quickly and effectively resolved. A documented standard for coding and procedures is also in place. Because Zekiah staff is frequently an integrated part of our client work environment, we adopt our clients’ standards, and those standards become part of our contract documentation.