- About Us
- Scalable Application Architecture Design
- Interoperable Situational Awareness Systems
- Geospatial Modeling and Methodology Integration
- Data Discovery and Collection
- Remote Tracking and Sensor Integration
- Infrastructure Analysis and Management Systems
- Web Site Design and Content Management
- Government Contracting Support
- GSA Schedule
- Seaport Enhanced
- CECOM Rapid Response (CR2)
- MD Consulting and Technical Services I
- MD Consulting and Technical Services II
USA Commitment to Promote Small Business Participation Procurement Programs
Zekiah Technologies, Inc. provides commercial products and services to the Federal Government. We are committed to promoting participation of small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small businesses in our contracts. We pledge to provide opportunities to the small business community through reselling opportunities, mentor-protégé programs, joint ventures, teaming arrangements, and subcontracting.
To actively seek and partner with small businesses.
To identify, qualify, mentor and develop small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small businesses by purchasing from these businesses whenever practical.
To develop and promote company policy initiatives that demonstrate our support for awarding contracts and subcontracts to small business concerns.
To undertake significant efforts to determine the potential of small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small business to supply products and services to our company.
To insure procurement opportunities are designed to permit the maximum possible participation of small, small disadvantaged, and women-owned small businesses.
To attend business opportunity workshops, minority business enterprise seminars, trade fairs, procurement conferences, etc., to identify and increase small businesses with whom to partner.
To publicize in our marketing publications our interest in meeting small businesses that may be interested in subcontracting opportunities.
We signify our commitment to work in partnership with small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small businesses to promote and increase their participation in Federal Government contracts. To accelerate potential opportunities please contact:
Zekiah Technologies, Inc.
103 Centennial St. Suite G
La Plata, MD 20646
(301) 392-3788 phone
(301) 392-3789 fax
BLANKET PURCHASE AGREEMENT
FEDERAL SUPPLY SCHEDULE
_________________________ (Insert Customer Name Here)
In the spirit of the Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act (Agency) and Zekiah Technologies, Inc. enter into a cooperative agreement to further reduce the administrative costs of acquiring commercial items from the General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule Contract(s) ____________________.
Federal Supply Schedule contract BPAs eliminate contracting and open market costs such as: search for sources; the development of technical documents, solicitations and the evaluation of offers. Teaming Arrangements are permitted with Federal Supply Schedule Contractors in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 9.6.
This BPA will futher decrease costs, reduce paperwork, and save time by eliminating the need for repetitive, individual purchases from the schedule contract. The end result is to create a purchasing mechanism for the Government that works better and costs less.
|Agency Date||Zekiah Technologies, Inc. Date|
___________________ (Customer Name Here)
BLANKET PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Pursuant to GSA Federal Supply Schedule Contract Number(s)____________, Blanket Purchase Agreements, the Contractor agrees to the following terms of a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) EXCLUSIVELY WITH (Ordering Agency):
- The following contract items can be ordered under this BPA. All orders placed against this BPA are subject to the terms and conditions of the contract, except as noted below:
MODEL NUMBER/PART NUMBER *SPECIAL BPA DISCOUNT/PRICE
DESTINATION DELIVERY SCHEDULES / DATES
- The Government estimates, but does not guarantee, that the volume of purchases through this agreement will be _________________________.
- This BPA does not obligate any funds.
- This BPA expires on _________________ or at the end of the contract period, whichever is earlier.
- The following office(s) is hereby authorized to place orders under this BPA:
OFFICE POINT OF CONTACT
- Orders will be placed against this BPA via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), FAX, or paper.
- Unless otherwise agreed to, all deliveries under this BPA must be accompanied by delivery tickets or sales slips that must contain the following information as a minimum:
- Name of Contractor;
- Contract Number;
- BPA Number;
- Model Number or National Stock Number (NSN);
- Purchase Order Number;
- Date of Purchase;
- Quantity, Unit Price, and Extension of Each Item (unit prices and extensions need not be shown when incompatible with the use of automated systems; provided, that the invoice is itemized to show the information); and
- Date of Shipment.
- The requirements of a proper invoice are specified in the Federal Supply Schedule contract. Invoices will be submitted to the address specified within the purchase order transmission issued against this BPA.
- The terms and conditions included in this BPA apply to all purchases made pursuant to it. In the event of an inconsistency between the provisions of this BPA and the Contractor's invoice, the provisions of this BPA will take precedence.
BASIC GUIDELINES FOR USING
"CONTRACTOR TEAM ARRANGEMENTS"
Federal Supply Schedule Contractors may use "Contractor Team Arrangements" (see FAR 9.6) to provide solutions when responding to a customer agency requirements.
These Team Arrangements can be included under a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA). BPAs are permitted under all Federal Supply Schedule contracts.
Orders under a Team Arrangement are subject to terms and conditions or the Federal Supply Schedule Contract.
Participation in a Team Arrangement is limited to Federal Supply Schedule Contractors.
Customers should refer to FAR 9.6 for specific details on Team Arrangements.
Here is a general outline on how it works:
- The customer identifies their requirements.
- Federal Supply Schedule Contractors may individually meet the customers needs, or -
- Federal Supply Schedule Contractors may individually submit a Schedules "Team Solution" to meet the customer's requirement.
- Customers make a best value selection.