- About Us
- Scalable Application Architecture Design
- Interoperable Situational Awareness Systems
- Geospatial Modeling and Methodology Integration
- Data Discovery and Collection
- Remote Tracking and Sensor Integration
- Infrastructure Analysis and Management Systems
- Web Site Design and Content Management
- Government Contracting Support
SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. SeaPort-e provides an efficient and effective means of contracting for professional support services and enhancing small business participation.
The R2-3G Contract vehicle is a multiple award task order contract that supports requirements for a broad range of services. The R2-3G Contract can be used by any Government agency that uses federal funds. Customers include, US Army, Air Force, Navy as well as Department of State, NASA, other DoD organizations, Commerce, etc.
This contract vehicle enables the Maryland State government to procure IT consulting and technical services in a timely and economical manner. Through CATS+, the State has a flexible means of obtaining information technology (IT) resources quickly, efficiently and cost effectively by issuing task orders specific to its needs.