- About Us
- Scalable Application Architecture Design
- Interoperable Situational Awareness Systems
- Geospatial Modeling and Methodology Integration
- Data Discovery and Collection
- Remote Tracking and Sensor Integration
- Infrastructure Analysis and Management Systems
- Web Site Design and Content Management
- Government Contracting Support
We actively seek to hire and retain employees who take personal pride in the quality of their work and are motivated to seek new challenges and opportunities. We strive to be a company of which our employees are proud.
Zekiah supports our employees both in and outside the workplace, by providing a comprehensive benefit package, friendly team environment, and opportunity for professional growth.
- Competitive salary
- Partially paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Two weeks paid vacation per year with additional time accrued after three years of service
- Six days of sick leave per year
- Retirement plan with matching contributions
- Bonuses based on employee performance
- Flexible education reimbursement program
- Schedule – Our standard workday is 8-5, but you can work with your manager to come up with a schedule that works for you.
- Learning lunches – At least monthly, we meet during lunch to learn new techniques or technologies from our team members. Topics have ranged from Oracle, company updates, and ESRI software updates. And Zekiah buys lunch!
Every work day is different. Some days are more hectic, especially when there’s a deadline to meet, but everyday you will enjoy working with great people who know their stuff and do their part on a project. We have a relaxed dress code although you may need to dress a bit nicer if you work on a client site.
While we know how to work hard, we also know how to play hard. We enjoy spending time together outside of work, and about once a year we have an staff appreciation event. Some past events include the Montpelier Hunt Race, canoeing, and holiday parties. We also get together for 5K races, happy hours, and retreats.
Zekiah allows me to shape my work day and environment so that I can be the most productive. They have great respect for my technical opinions, they encourage me to learn new technologies and techniques, and they give me a great amount of autonomy when implementing technical solutions. My coworkers are capable and easy to get along with, so the bulk of my time can be focused on getting things done. I appreciate the opportunities Zekiah offers to broaden my career and enjoy working with true professionals.
-- Hugo Estrada
It's all about the people. Zekiah has the greatest bunch of owners that a company could have. You always care about the thoughts and concerns of every single employee. Plus, the flexibility, comedy, and light-heartedness around here is priceless. I have seriously never laughed so much or had so many people who I could hysterically “share the pain” at work with in my life.
-- Pam Thompson