- About Us
- Scalable Application Architecture Design
- Interoperable Situational Awareness Systems
- Geospatial Modeling and Methodology Integration
- Data Discovery and Collection
- Remote Tracking and Sensor Integration
- Infrastructure Analysis and Management Systems
- Web Site Design and Content Management
- Government Contracting Support
- GSA Schedule
- Seaport Enhanced
- CECOM Rapid Response (CR2)
- MD Consulting and Technical Services I
- MD Consulting and Technical Services II
What’s it like working at Zekiah? Every day is different. Some days are more hectic, especially when there's a deadline to meet, but everyday you will enjoy working with great people who know their stuff, do their part on a project and are fun.
We're pretty laid back here. No stuffy suits required except for client meetings.
Our standard workday is 8-5, but you can work with your manager to come up with a schedule that works for you.
At least monthly, we meet during lunch so we learn something new from our fellow coworkers. Topics have ranged from Oracle, company updates, ESRI software updates and the use of Flex. And Zekiah buys lunch!
Work Hard, Play Hard
We also enjoy spending time together outside of work, and about once a year we have an official staff appreciation event. Some past events include the Montpelier Hunt Race, canoeing, and holiday parties. We also get together for 5K races, happy hours, and retreats.
“It's all about the people. Zekiah has the greatest bunch of owners that a company could have. You always care about the thoughts and concerns of every single employee. Plus, the flexibility, comedy, and light-heartedness around here is priceless. I have seriously never laughed so much or had so many people who I could hysterically “share the pain” at work with in my life.”