- About Us
- Scalable Application Architecture Design
- Interoperable Situational Awareness Systems
- Geospatial Modeling and Methodology Integration
- Data Discovery and Collection
- Remote Tracking and Sensor Integration
- Infrastructure Analysis and Management Systems
- Web Site Design and Content Management
- Government Contracting Support
- GSA Schedule
- Seaport Enhanced
- CECOM Rapid Response (CR2)
- MD Consulting and Technical Services I
- MD Consulting and Technical Services II
Web Site Design and Content Management
Web Site Design
As part of our complete web service package Zekiah has extensive experience in web design. We start by discussing what you hope the site to accomplish, your organization’s philosophy and existing collateral materials, and the potential site’s audience. Because we take the time to get to know your organization the end product is one that truly reflects your group. Every interface is original and based on our interviews. We take pride in our creative and eye-appealing designs. We also have recent and extensive experience in Sharepoint, Drupal, and WordPress as well as other web content systems.
Whether you have a site that needs ongoing maintenance or we are creating a new site for you, we can help create a dynamic and useful site. We are skilled at coordinating multiple and seemingly diverse documents into an effective organization and then developing a common-sense navigation. Data conversion to HTML can be done from many different file types including Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, PowerPoint, Excel and Quark. We also have expert writers on staff if you need help getting the words just right.
Section 508 requires that information technology provided by the Federal government be accessible to people with disabilities. Various methods are used such as alternative text for graphics so that screen readers can read the text aloud. Zekiah has extensive experience with Section 508 guidelines and can check your site for compliance and make any changes necessary to make it compliant.