- About Us
- Scalable Application Architecture Design
- Interoperable Situational Awareness Systems
- Geospatial Modeling and Methodology Integration
- Data Discovery and Collection
- Remote Tracking and Sensor Integration
- Infrastructure Analysis and Management Systems
- Web Site Design and Content Management
- Government Contracting Support
- GSA Schedule
- Seaport Enhanced
- CECOM Rapid Response (CR2)
- MD Consulting and Technical Services I
- MD Consulting and Technical Services II
Government Contracting Support Services
Working as a contractor for the government takes special knowledge. Unfortunately there is a not a book you can grab off a shelf that can teach you exactly how to succeed in this unique industry. Over the years of running our own successful government contracting firm, we have developed proven processes and procedures that have allowed us to win and manage multi-million, multi-year contract vehicles and pass 100% of our annual DCAA incurred cost audits. Zekiah will use this knowledge and experience to help you succeed in the world of government contracting.
If you’re considering getting into government contracting, cost determination is paramount. The first question your new potential customer is going to ask is “How much is it going to cost me?” Zekiah helped me setup my indirect cost structure and calculation methods to determine our true cost so I could answer the question accurately.
Pres/CEO Greenfield Engineering Corp.