- About Us
- Scalable Application Architecture Design
- Interoperable Situational Awareness Systems
- Geospatial Modeling and Methodology Integration
- Data Discovery and Collection
- Remote Tracking and Sensor Integration
- Infrastructure Analysis and Management Systems
- Web Site Design and Content Management
- Government Contracting Support
- GSA Schedule
- Seaport Enhanced
- CECOM Rapid Response (CR2)
- MD Consulting and Technical Services I
- MD Consulting and Technical Services II
Data Discovery and Collection
The foundation for an effective and scalable information system is a well-designed database. Collaboration between systems, as well as people, is essential for efficient storage and management of information. Zekiah Technologies approaches database design from a simple point of view: information should be stored and maintained where it can be accessed by those who most frequently use it and best understand it.
Recognizing that most organizations also need to share their information, Zekiah Technologies designs information systems that share data seamlessly across organizational boundaries by using technologies such as JSON, XML and XSLT to marshal information in a vendor and platform-neutral manner.
We do not forget that most information also has a spatial context, such as an address or other form of location. By leveraging spatial extensions to database platforms such as ESRI's ArcSDE, SpatiaLite, PostGIS, Oracle Spatial and Microsoft's SQL Server 2008 Spatial, we design and implement data systems that support a wide range of location-based applications using leading relational database platforms such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, and PostgreSQL.